Election Security Solutions
Versapak’s Small (BALLOT1) and Large (BALLOT2) tamper evident ballot collection boxes
Versapak’s tamper evident ballot boxes and associated products are used worldwide for voting in elections on polling day. They have been developed while closely working with local authorities, councils and presiding officers to create a tamper evident system that collects and stores ballots in the chain-of-custody until they need to be counted.
Why Choose Versapak?
All of our ballot boxes have been designed with users and voters in mind by numerous people experienced in running elections. This includes understanding the security needed within the election and the importance associated with managing the voting process.
See our Electoral Ballot Boxes in use
Key Benefits of Ballot Boxes
- Versapak ballot boxes are suitable for a range of election types, on a local or national scale
- They are fitted with dual tamper evident lids which incorporate the Versapak tamper evident zip closure
- The unique design of the ballot boxes mean that they fold completely flat for ease of storage
- There are a wide range of size options for all ballot boxes to cater for different levels of use
- Overprinting and branding options available
In addition to our ballot box and election products range, we also offer accessories such as Polling Station signs. Diplomatic Bags and Mail Pouches for the transferring of sensitive information within the chain-of-custody. For more information please contact us or visit our frequently asked questions section.
All our products can be manufactured in various sizes and colours to suit your independent needs. We can even print your logos or names. Why not ask us for a free quotation.